Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How Will It End?

Author's Note: In my writing circle we picked out a sentence and had to improvise from there so here is what I wrote.

  
I come home and check the messages on my phone, as I listen to the third message I freeze....

I run out the door and into the car. Driving as fast as I could, I couldn’t care less if i got caught by a cop. As I park the car in front of the hospital I dash up stairs to the room. By the time I got there it was too late. He was gone. The person I loved the most, he was all that I ever wanted in the world. To see that he was no longer with me anymore., was painful.The tragedy in front of me, was to much to hold.  I was alone and  there was nobody to help me.  There was nothing I could do to change what happened. Everything happens for a reason I thought to myself. If this is supposed to happen then it shall. There was no way I could do anything about it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I the way you said everything, made it feel realistic (like it was actually happening, at this moment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were personally in this situation, I don't know how I would go on. You did a really good job describing the situation with a lot of voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is scary but, very descriptive. Did you "with me anymore.,"?

    ReplyDelete