Friday, December 2, 2011

Wanted?? --Valentine's Day

Author's Note: This is a commentary about Valentine's Day. By reading this you'll know exactly how I feel  about this particular holiday.      

         Valentine’s Day, a holiday where you can celebrate with the people you love, but is it really necessary. It’s almost like another Hallmark Holiday if you know what I mean. People can say good stuff about people everyday if they wanted to. Why have a holiday for that. Oh and the cards, the chocolates, and the flowers. That bugs me so much! You could appreciate someone any other day... If there’s a Valentine’s Day then why isn’t there an I Hate You Day. Then at school, kids make a Valentine’s Day box and get cards for everybody... That’s just kind of weird because you would give cards to people you love and when Kindergartners give cards to their classmates... Awkward.. So, tell me one good reason why we should have Valentine’s Day. All in all Valentine’s Day is unneeded and it’s one of those holiday’s that I can’t stand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment