Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Dream..?

Author's Note: For Class, we have to read something in front of the class, so me and Becca decided to write a story together. We did a sentence tag story, so we switched off every sentence. Enjoy, and I hope you laugh-a lot!

My head went bazingaa! That was what happened to me when some random stranger threw a loaf of bread at me. I turned around to them and said, “Do you believe in unicorns?” turns out they didn’t. And it just so happens that there was an ice cream truck coming down the road, so I got a vanilla cone and smashed it against my forehead. HA! So there are unicorns in the world; Some people might think this is weird, but if you knew me, it is perfectly normal. I could tell by the strangers face that he thought it was the strangest thing, so I took out my handy dandy travel size loaf of bread and hit him in the face. Our fight went on for hours, but that’s not even the craziest part; I actually entered the world of Narnia, don’t ask me how, I just did! I roamed the vast forest around the lamp post, and soon came to find a strange woman named the “White Witch”. She gave me this wonderful food called Turkish Delight, and so I climbed onto her coach and we went off. During the ride, she tried to take my stuffed doll Dora, so I said to her “Swiper no swiping!!” I tried to get out, knowing that anyone who looked this horrid is bound to be trouble, thanks to those beavers with the british accents, I did. The beavers took me to the great lion Aslan, and I asked him if he could get rid of the Dora swiping demon for good! He was very wise, and told me that she is too powerful for anybody to kill her, besides the chosen one; which just happened to be...not me. It turned out to be Peter, some random guy that walked into a wardrobe or something. He looked really familiar, kind of like the kid who hit me in the head with the bread. When Peter walked into the room, he said “Greetings Earthlings, I am the chosen one!” To be honest, I didn’t even like the kid. He seemed to be too full of himself. So, who cares if he’s the chosen one, I am the chosen..er one. I didn’t really see what I was doing here, so I said to them “So.... Can I leave?” Nobody was paying attention to me, so I decided to go back to the lamp post. I was wondering how I was going to get back home, when all of a sudden this creepy centaur thing came up to me and started attacking me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, “AHHHHHHHH! Somebody help me!” I kept yelling, when I found myself waking up. So I guess it was all just a dream... Or so I thought. As i sat back up, I looked around, I was in the middle of the street with bread in my hair and ice cream on my forehead. And to this day, I don’t know... Was it real? Or... A Dream?

And that kids, is the story of Pippy SirSqueeALot and the Dora Swiping Demon, and we’ll see you next week for another story on the Adventures of Piipy SirSqeeALot, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment